Convened as part of the project is an advisory board whose members apply their knowledge and experience in order to achieve the objectives of the project. In the advisory board following organisations are represented:
- Ministry of Education and Research
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Interior
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Comunications
- Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate
- Telia Eesti AS
- University of Tartu
- Estonian Association of Parents
- Association of School Psychologists
- Tallinn Informatics Teachers Association
- Estonian Association of Information Technology and Telecommunications
- Information Technology Foundation for Education (HITSA)
- Ministry of Social Affairs
- Police and Border Guard Board
- Social Insurance Board
- NPO Estonian Union for Child Welfare
- the representative of the Youth Panel
The Advisory Board meets usually three times per year to discuss on relevant issues and to provide their expertise as well as to contribute to the implementation of the project activities.
The members of the Advisory Board also actively participate in the activities of the project as trainers and contribute to the development of training and awareness materials.
During the project 17 Advisory Board meetings have taken place.